M5StickC HAT PIN control in UIFlow

• M5StickC has these 8 PIN
    GND, 5V OUT, G26, G36, G0, BAT (what is?), 3V3, 5V IN

I cannot find a match in Uiflow. Uiflow pin block allows me to select pin0, pin1, pin2 ,pin3 , pin4.

alt text

Other doubt
    With just Uiflow firmware flashed and no other task running checking the pin with a multimeter. I have noticed that G26, G36, G0 haven't same voltage (G36 seems having a lower voltage). Why?

• @andreaf individual pin control has not been yet provided for the hat connector

• @ajb2k3 Bummer. I hope this feature will be introduced soon. What about the different voltage on G26, G36, G0. Is that normal? If yes why one of the pin has much lower voltage?

• I would hazard a guess, that one gpio is receiveing comands from the host, while the other is waiting for the user to send a command, therefore one pin will have a higher voltage when sending data, and the other will have a lower voltage or 0 while not receiving any data

• Hi,

I want to utilize the HAT pin in UIFlow to add a digital sensor. Are there any plans to support the HAT pin in UIFlow? Though I can code in the Arduino environment, I want to go with UIFlow if possible. Because UIFlow is easy to deploy and let non-experts tinker.

Thanks.

• Unless I’m not understanding it correctly, according to the docs, you would select a pinX from the drop down list and type the pin number (ex: 26) into the Init pin block. Then you can get or set the pin via the other blocks. As far as pin0 through pin5, those seems to be a designator for the pin you are controlling.

BAT = battery