M5Stick-C display shows the words "Not Found."

• My M5Stick has been working for some time and then it suddenly stopped and I have no idea why.

I am no longer able to program it and the display is as indicated in the subject line.

• Your information is very insufficient. I suppose you have the UIFlow firmware on the Stick. Did you try to upload a new program by UIFlow? Is it possible to re-flash the UIFlow firmware or the factory test program?

• Thank you holofloh I will try this.

I am following the document and after plugging in the usb cable, step 05 says to "long press the left hand side of the device for 2 seconds to power on. After UIFlow logo appears swiftly...."

But I do not get the UIFlow logo rather I get the same "Not Found."

After just learning about UIFlow I really want to get this working again.

• try the following:

1. set the stick to power OFF
    2. plug in USB (it will automatically power ON)
    3. look in M5Burner (or in your computers device manager) if the serial port appears. If not there is a driver issue on your computer or your USB cable might have broken wires (once happened to me)
    4. if the port appears burn the factory test or UiFlow

I suppose there no need to put the stick in any special mode to burn the firmware. the internal USB chip will do that for you while the programm downloads. Once the UiFlow Firmware is running you have to set the mode for wifi or usb if not already done while burning firmware.