Documentation of all available python modules and APIs for M5StickC

• I am trying to look for what I can do with micropython on M5StickC and couldn't find a comprehensive online documentation. Is there something like that?

For the core micropython code I can see there is a place to look for it. But for APIs specifically for M5StickC (of M5Stack), it seems like it is sorely missing. e.g. where is the API documented for:

lcd.setRotation()

etc? Thanks in advance!

• Micropython is still unstable and constantly changing which is why there are not uptodate records.

M5Stack used to use the Loboris port but have since switched to their own port.

• @ajb2k3 said in Documentation of all available python modules and APIs for M5StickC:

Micropython is still unstable and constantly changing which is why there are not uptodate records.

M5Stack used to use the Loboris port but have since switched to their own port.

So then would a Firmata python client be more stable (since the Firmata protocol is stable)?

• @ws1088 I'm sorry but I don't know what that is.

I'm not sure as you need @heybin for this but I don't believe that lcd.setRotation() is implimented yet in tis version of micropython.