Suggestions for future releases.

• I agree, the bundled library for the screen graphics works but it would be nice to me able to change it out without having to edit the m5stack library itself.

• Also I can't seem to figure out how to power it off while its charging...

• All very cool, but if its real it will be better if main core and bottom will have 4 M3 screws instead of 2, becouse main and bottom cores not fully close together.

• Hey @tonywestonuk. I tried using the TFT_eSPI library that you mentioned (I'm having issues with nRf24L01 and LCD working together). When you specified the pins for CS/CE did you use the "D8" node-mcu type pin names or just "27"? If so I wouldn't mind knowing what values (I know which GPIO pins I should be using).

Cheers!

• Ah, I think I might have been a bit blind this morning and didn't spot this:0_1516041991522_e8725d90-34bd-4ce9-b708-f149a789d802-image.png

I'm guessing that there isn't any more modifications that you had to make to get it working?

• This post is deleted!

• The Grove's Vcc would be nice to be 3.3V as the ESP32 is powered by 3.3V. Also, the Grove socket/connector is too tight, so much so, Grove male connector will break the edge.

• but many devices need 5V, ESP32's IO can fit for 5V, anyway, i will think about this.

• M5Stack now uses SPI mode for SD Card access.
    It would be better if in some future core board release 1-line SD mode could be used.
    Not only it works better, but one extra pin would be available to the user (only 3 pins are needed for 1-line SD mode).
    If psRAM is used (hopefully all new M5Stacks will be with psRAM), this pin could be routed to the M5Stack 2x15 pin header instead of unusable GPIO16/GPIO17.
    I know it would require rearanging the pins for some peripherals, but I think it's worth the effort.

• thanks for suggestions