Ui Flow upload made persistent?

• Thanks for all useful info and support, M5stack are great developing tools.
    Q. Is there any way to make the script uploaded using Ui Flow persistent? every time the module is disconnected form usb or reset the script is gone and had to be uploaded again, how to make it to stay?

Again for some reasons when in Ui Flow I've tried to copy the script in python (select + copy) but it doesn't work, strange but I've found no way to copy elsewhere to study it later (even if I can modify it within the IDE / online editor)..

Any help?!

• @ipodlux said in Ui Flow upload made persistent?:

Thanks for all useful info and support, M5stack are great developing tools.
    Q. Is there any way to make the script uploaded using Ui Flow persistent? every time the module is disconnected form usb or reset the script is gone and had to be uploaded again, how to make it to stay?

Again for some reasons when in Ui Flow I've tried to copy the script in python (select + copy) but it doesn't work, strange but I've found no way to copy elsewhere to study it later (even if I can modify it within the IDE / online editor)..

Any help?!

The Download button is the setting menu below save perminatly stores it on the m5stack an m5 stick.
    The triangle is just to test the code.
    Sometimes code will fail to work in test but will work when downloaded.

• @ajb2k3 Fantastic! we should make a permanent help post listing all these tips!

thank you!!!

• Thanks, feel free to start one as I have been struggling with the wording for the tips.

• @ajb2k3 sure I will