Error during connecting to WIFI

• Hello all,

I have an M5 Stick-C and I want to set up it with UIFlow. As per the guide at https://docs.m5stack.com/#/en/quick_start/m5stickc/m5stickc_quick_start_with_uiflow I have burned the latest Version of the Firmware on the stick successfully. After that, I was trying to connect the Stick with my local WIFI via my mobile phone. I have connected my mobile phone with the Stick and reached via Browser to the Config-page via IP-address. I am selecting my local WIFI and entering my password and then it fails. "WIFI connection failed - Click here to return to the configure page". I am 100% sure that I am typing my WIFI password correctly. I checked the Router configuration and nothing seems to be strange.
    I tried it via the WIFI of a friend and it connected successfully. So I guess something is blocking the connection to my Router.
    Does anybody have an idea about what is the problem here or maybe someone has the same issue?

Thanks
    emrem6

• No spaces in ssid allowed

• You can work around spaces in password and SSID's by changing the URL (after it fails). Just replace the + characters in it (that encode the spaces) with %20 (which also encodes a space). Then submit the URL again.

• Thanks! I had really a space in my WIFI name so i changed it and now it works fine!