Minimum temperature range for Cameras - UnitV K210 AI Camera and OV2640

• Hello Community,

I've been searching for information regarding the minimum temperature ranges for M5Stack camera modules, but I haven't been able to find this information anywhere.

If anyone has any insights or information regarding the minimum temperature ranges for M5Stack camera modules, please share it with me. I want to use the camera module in extreme conditions during the winter.

Your help in providing this information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• I don't know the exact specs and I have not tested. In my oppinion the battery will be the weak point. The small LiPo bag-batteries often go very weak below 0°C. You may remove it and power from external.
    The datasheet of the image sensor OV2640 says operating is allowed between -30°C and +70°C, stable image between 0°C and 50°C. for the other components you can find similar information in their data sheets.
    Make sure there is not too much humidity in air as it can condense on the electronic parts.
    It may help to pack the camera into thermal insulation so that it heats itself a bit over the environment. In extreme environment a small extra heating could help.