M5Core2 Arduino compiles sketch PlatformIO does not

• Hi I have a nice webradio sketch that compiles fine with Arduino,
    I have imported it into VSCode/PlatformIO, and installed the same libraries/versions that I used in Arduino (M5Core2.h and ESP8266.h) but VS code shows a compilation error saying something like:
    "lib/M5Core2/src/M5Display.h:117:12: error: 'vector' in namespace 'std' does not name a template type..."
    I tried to #include vector.h but it doesn't help?
    How come it compiles in Arduino and not in VSCode/Platformio?

• Hello @dave17

that is an odd one. Try including vector (w/o the .h) like this:

#include <vector>

Thanks
    Felix

• Thank-you Felix,
    that was helpful, that bit now compiles but I run into another compiling error raised by the ESP8266 libray:
    "In file included from .pio/libdeps/m5stack-core2/ESP8266Audio/src/AudioGeneratorMIDI.cpp:65:
    .pio/libdeps/m5stack-core2/ESP8266Audio/src/libtinysoundfont/tsf.h: In function 'void tsf_channel_midi_control(tsf*, int, int, int)':
    .pio/libdeps/m5stack-core2/ESP8266Audio/src/libtinysoundfont/tsf.h:2100:1: error: insn does not satisfy its constraints:"
    Again I don't understand why it does not compile in my VSCode/Platformio frame while it compiles fine in Arduino when I'm using the same version for the M5Core2 and ESP8266Audio libraries.
    Does it have to do with the c++ compiler? Is it different between the 2 do the libraries have to be adapted to Platformio even if the have the same version number?
    Thanks for your help.

• Hello @dave17

sorry, I don't know why this still doesn't compile when using PlatformIO, sorry. Maybe this helps.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue
    OK thanks, I will try to look into this, I have the impression that it might be due to a different compiler. By the way do you know if it is possible to convert the arduino sketch into code that can be compiled with classical gc++
    Thanks