M5StampC3

• How is it possible to get UI flow on the M5StampC3. I have not managed it via the burner and not via Thony either. With Thony comes then always Invalid Header.

• I don’t think there is a version available yet as the C3 uses RISC core not the normal cores found in esp32

• Hello @Wolli01

UIFlow 2.0.2 firmware preview version supposedly supports M5StampC3. See this thread.

Thanks
    Felix

• I've already tried that, but I couldn't get it to work. With the Flash Download Tool I do not come further, always stands Sync and paints only points hin over 30 min. long. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. About Thony I also do not get it done, there comes afterwards always Invalead header.

• Hello @Wolli01

that sounds like you probably do not have the correct driver installed in your system yet.

Also did you try to write the firmware at offset 0x0? (The C3 variant needs offset 0x0 instead of 0x1000.)

Thanks
    Felix

• 0_1657743173470_ac16aee3-5513-4baf-a4be-f363d4148e79-grafik.png

• Hello @Wolli01

from your picture I take you are trying to flash an M5Stamp-C3U, is that correct? If yes, did you press button A while plugging USB in to force it into download mode?

Thanks
    Felix

• Thanks for the help, I got it working now.
    The downloader must be set uart instead of USB and the flash files must also be the ones without USB.
    Unfortunately, various things do not run, with UIFlow I get the message M5Stack Import * is not correct.

• Hello @Wolli01

yes, I think the UIFlow 2.0.2 firmware preview cannot yet be used with UIFlow.

From the 2.0.0 announcement:

It is now recommended that you help us develop and test firmware using:
    Thonny (highly recommended)
    Putty (command line)
    Pymakr (VS code plugin, from pycom)

If you need UIFlow for your M5StampC3 I am afraid you'll need to wait until it has been implemented into the online version of UIFlow.

Thanks
    Felix

• For the Micropython version
    esp32c3-20220618-v1.19.1
    unfortunately the w-lan does not work properly.