Not recommended

• @efried said in Not recommended:

@mati its about general product support - any error list in the documentation?

Hmm don't think so.
    Error is on the screen ?
    Connect device over usb and open serial connection over COM

There should be a debug session with should guide you to fix the problem.

And let us know if this is error on screen. in arduino. Or uiflow or pure micropython.

• Whats going on here?
    What is this error and where is it being shown?

• @mati after firmware update, no more such error on the M5Stack screen - but a bug in the early night the time changes back to yesterday using RTC, very strange and makes the device unusable for building control....

• M5STACK sends error message on screen if your code isnt correct. It has own python interpretator, so it runs anything you upload into it. If your code is incorrect, it will display error message on screen.

What is an issue about RTC? Which module are you using? I've seen Luke worked with RTC and it went smooth, can check his guide on hackster.io?

However, I also want M5Stack team to release full library documentation too, for both py and arduino ports

• @thrasher said in Not recommended:

M5STACK sends error message on screen if your code isnt correct. It has own python interpretator, so it runs anything you upload into it. If your code is incorrect, it will display error message on screen.

What is an issue about RTC? Which module are you using? I've seen Luke worked with RTC and it went smooth, can check his guide on hackster.io?

However, I also want M5Stack team to release full library documentation too, for both py and arduino ports

I know about the error messages as I have spent 2 days writing a library for the NeoFlashC but not encountered this particular error.
    Reference is coming just from external supporters

• @ajb2k3 you know I really appreciate you work with uiflow handbook, but Im confused why developers themselves wont release detailed sheet with all supported methods and functions. M5stack is a great product, head beyond arduino, but most of us have to use arduino because of detailed libraries support. I want to step forward with micropython but its either writing pre-defined things with uiflow blocks, or develop own libraries which takes some time

otherwise products are superb

• @thrasher the ntp_sync command throws an error (not known) . It is embarrassing that there is no full coverage about functions and parameters of all micropython libraries in the m5stack documentation.

• @efried I'm working on that for my book but its slow going.

• @ajb2k3 Do you have a testing environment to speed uo the exercise?´https://github.com/micropython/micropython-lib/blob/master/unittest/unittest.py
    we could make a list of functions of http://docs.micropython.org/en/latest/library/index.html
    and then test one by one in an automated setting if there is an eval() function avialable?

• @efried I am in the process of writing a book that has all the UIFlow blocks and Micropython code functions listed with examples.
    I am currently behind schedule and so I will only be releasing a Work in Progress English version of the book on the 24th

• @ajb2k3 ok, my comment was going into the direction helping you by automising the exploration of the functionality.

• @efried Ahh, ok.

• thanks your recommended , we was fix this issues .