Beginner Help: AWS Rekognition
KristheTech last edited by
I did the EduKit tutorials but I'm still confused about where to start:
I'm trying to build a project that can confirm an image match with 3 things; faces with ID's and the name on another document (i.e social security). Most likely using Amazon Rekognition. When the match is confirmed it turns green (and opens a door) and when it's wrong red.
I just would like to know where to start. I'm already looking at cameras to purchase for the M5Stack but the EduKit tutorials don't go too in-depth.
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated. :)
rashedtalukder last edited by
Hi @KristheTech, to make this work, you'd need to do a few things:
- You'd need to read the image data and store it into a buffer the size of the resolution and image density.
- Send the image data as a MQTT message (you can use the Blinky Hello World example). Keep message at/under 128kb.
- Set up an AWS IoT rule to save each message into an S3 bucket.
- Have Amazon Rekognition read from that same S3 bucket.
- Do something with the output from Rekognition.