Raspberry pi Model 4 + M5stack Unit v2 M12

• Hi ,
    I'm having a problem while connecting my m5stack unit v2 to my raspberry pi via usb , i can access to the wweb server and everything works fine but the internet for the raspberry pi shuts down instantly and can't run anything except the web server. I really need help
    Thank you

• Have you got a correct PSU powering the Pi4?
    The Pi4 is a hungry beast compared to previous versions and I managed to kill several SDCards before discovering the PSU was to blame.

• Hi ,
    I use The original Raspberry Pi 4 USB-C Power Supply UK Plug, I think there is some network confluence when the M5stack is connected resulting on shutting the internet on the pi. Can't find documentation or topics about this problem.

• This sounds more like an RPI issue, Have you checked in the RPI forums?
    I've not seen this issue as I connect to the M5Stack Core2 over the Web and not the USB using an RP4.

• That's what the alternative i should use, unfortunately don't have access to internet router to change it to 2.4ghz tried with mobile hotspot but couldn't as the ip is not fixe the m5stack connects but i couldn't access through SSH.

• Ahh, you have a 5GHZ router only. thats a pain.
    That explains it.
    You need (as far as I understand) a second wifi receiver (usb dongle) plugged into the PI set to 2.4Ghz and leave the PI's internal set to 5GHZ and set up a bridge/host/router. I'm not sure how to do this as I don't know about enough about the PI (only just got one!)