Atom Socket UIFlow example?

• I purchased an Atom Socket that I want to control using MQTT. I see there is an arduino example on the website but no UIFlow version. If there is no micropython module to control the socket , is there a description of the communication protocol so I can create the class myself?

• Hello @robjasey

see this post to switch Atom Socket on / off.

Thanks
    Felix

• @robjasey Looks like I was able to figure it out from the arduino code. Note that at this time I was only interested in turning on or off the socket, not monitoring the voltage or current. Basically you control the socket through Pin 23. I created a simple example that would turn on or turn off the socket from the button or an MQTT message to "socket" which I would have attached but it appears attachments are not supported in the community (or I don't know how to do it).
    Cheers!

• @felmue Thanks! I made a simple MQTT UIflow example that I'd be willing to post. Do you know if there is a way to do that ?

• Hello @robjasey

I am glad to hear you got it working to your liking. The forum allows to upload pictures (cloud symbol with arrow) or you could post the resulting python code.

Thanks
    Felix