M5 Burner on Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS issue

• Hi,
    I try to follow the instruction
    link text
    but the Burner page is black. I cannot do anything. Someone can help me? Thank you!

using default /home/dell/Scaricati/M5Burner-v3-beta-linux-x64/bin/resources/app.asar/node_modules/usb-detection/build/Release/detection.node
    using default /home/dell/Scaricati/M5Burner-v3-beta-linux-x64/bin/resources/app.asar/node_modules/@serialport/bindings/build/Release/bindings.node
    [ENV] Use python3
    [INIT] App initialized.
    [10678:1229/140601.003000:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(376)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
    (node:10646) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/dell/Scaricati/M5Burner-v3-beta-linux-x64/packages/dat/local.json'
    (Use `m5burner --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
    (node:10646) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)```

![0_1703855474861_M5Burner.png](/assets/uploads/files/1703855475849-m5burner-resized.png)

• not sure what the problem is as I don't have Ubuntu.

Have you installed the Arduino+ESPIDF libraries and updated to the latest Python 3?

• Did you install python3-venv ?