Oh! Thanks! Gonna try it tomorrow with my two m5stack units. :)
Posts made by glarralde
RE: M5Stack: switch from SD to sdFat library
I am trying the same SD library shift but seems complicated at first instance.
- I have removed the <SD.h> include call from my main.cpp program.
- Also removed the "SD.h" include call from M5Stack.h header.
- Removed the initialization call SD.begin line at M5Stack.cpp
- Removed all the SD.h library dependencies from platformio.ini archive. In my case the SD(esp32) 1.0.5 library.
- Checked and removed any other library SD.h include link (see the Dependency Graph from the build Task).
Now the main.cpp seems to be free from any SD.h dependency. But tried to use the SdFat.h and get crashed. Maybe it is my fault because at the initialization of the sd.begin() from SdFat???
I used this call for M5Stack Core 1 (Basic and Grey modules):
sd.begin(4); // CS_PIN TFCARD M5STACK is 4
Could you please check this method??? Maybe I am forgetting something...