M5StickC screen don't work

• @nsfilho Have you tried to upload my AXP data query code? I added the possibility to dump the results to USB as well as an external serial port, so no other device is needed for running it.

• @mdevel1 the problem is AXP Address 0x34 is not responding. Because of that, M5.Axp interface can't connect (and can't power-up screen).

M5.Axp use Wire1 as I2C to communicate on ports 21 and 22, as described in https://github.com/m5stack/M5StickC/blob/master/src/AXP192.cpp.

Because of that, any commands as Wire1.beginTransmission, result in error. The M5.Axp, use Write1Byte to send information (and is not validating if was successful, because of that, I haven't any log).

void AXP192::Write1Byte( uint8_t Addr ,  uint8_t Data )
    {
        Wire1.beginTransmission(0x34);
        Wire1.write(Addr);
        Wire1.write(Data);
        Wire1.endTransmission();
    }

The I2C Axp Address (0x34) isn't ready in one of my M5Stick-C. If you have any idea, please let me know -- I'm really trying anything to get AXP fully functional again, because I can't see anything (in display) without Axp.

In my code above, you will see a test in endTransmission as mencioned to test the result.

Thank you by all your attention. Please let me know if you have any idea.

• @nsfilho
    I'm sorry, I did not know that the code fails earlier, I just had to exclude the possibility that it can fail in a way which results the strange output from the AXP chip I was seeing when my screen was not working. This also means that my problem was different.
    In this case I don't have any more ideas, except taking apart the stick completely very carefully (see the photos how it can break, and then desolder the LiPo battery (or just cut the cables separately, very close to the PCB). I don't know if your stick has the button battery (mine does not), and what is it connected to, but it's possible that it must be disconnected somehow too. When you don't have any batteries or power sources connected, you might try to discharge any capacitors nearby, which should definitely put the AXP chip in a known stable state without the risk of shorting and damaging any battery. I would then inspect the AXP chip, the PCB traces and the components nearby for shorts, cuts, corrosion or any anomaly. If nothing found, then try to power from USB (preferably with a current meter) and see what happens.
    I'm not aware of others having the exact same problem, so yours might be unique.

• @nsfilho Not very long, 3s max. I didn't know that, thanks for warning! The problem keeps reappearing so I will keep that in mind.

• This post is deleted!