UIFlow2.0 Cannot install on a Core2 Device

• I've got a Core2 for AWS device that I installed the UIFlow2.0 firmware on a while back. Recently I wiped the device and attempted to install the latest UIFlow2.0 firmware. It fails every time now hanging at the "Waiting - Checking device..." stage. The same thing happens for previous versions of the same firmware, however I can install other types of firmware just fine.
    Any advice on how I could get the UIFlow2.0 firmware installed?

• @iot_dev Have you tried holding the reset Button for a few seconds before plugging the Usb into the Core2?
    Just checked but It looks like it takes ages checking the devices and looks like its crashed but it is working, just very slowly.

• @ajb2k3
    Did you erase the device first?
    Did you choose a particular BaudRate?
    When you say "very slowly", how long did it take to finish burning the firmware after you clicked "burn"?

• @iot_dev Yes, I do a lot of dev and so erase the flash every time before burning new firmware.
    As to what I mean by very slowly well, I forgot to measure but it was so long I thought the tool had crashed as to the bitrate, I don't actually remember.

• @ajb2k3 said in UIFlow2.0 Cannot install on a Core2 Device:

sure but it was so long I thought the tool had crashed as to the bitrate, I don't actually remember.

Weird update on this. I did let the install run long and it never completed, even after several hours.
    But I did end up finally getting the firmware installed. I redownloaded the firmware burning tool (despite in theory having the latest one) and tried installing the firmware and it worked like a charm. Odd. Figured I'd post back in case anyone else was having similar issues.

• @iot_dev Well done getting it working.