Help with ESP-Now and UiFlow on M5Stick C?

• Hello! I'm wondering if someone might be able to help me with the UiFlow ESP-Now examples?
    When I try to run the default Master & Slave examples I get this error: "name 'label1' isn't defined"
    I tried a bunch of different things but for some reason I can't get this to work.

Note: I'm currently using UiFlow version V1.12.8 as it seemed to have the most support for the ESP-Now modules.

Any input would be much appreciated! -S

• Hi @sodar,
    Because all examples are designed for "core-basic" (device name), not stickc or other core devices (core2, fire, etc...), So you first understand the example logic and create (stickc) ui blocks that are relevant to your device.

Like this:
    0_1701308318070_d039786c-0e9a-4d19-a3b6-4614557fcc28-efaaf7dd78ac7e23b62602f8b91dfe8.png

• Hi @pandian-nano, Thanks! That was super helpful!

That took care of the problem but now I'm getting the following error: "name 'now' isn't defined'

Trying to figure out what's going on... it would be so fun to use ESP-Now on this thing :]
    I know I could probably use the arduino ide to do this, but I was just starting to get excited about UIFlow, it's pretty neat!