hat.DAC2.Hat missing on UiFlow for Stick2Plus

• The DAC2 hat is the only hat listed in UiFLOW 2.02 for the Stick2 Plus. However, the downloader does not find it.
    The Alpha version has no hats to choose from. Am I missing something in my understanding of UiFlow, or is this missing from the system?

• @dlhawley
    It's disappointing that there's no responses here. Did I post in the wrong area? This seems like a simple problem to solve - I'd think that adding the UI images and interface would be the hard part and that loading the library would be trivial.

• @dlhawley

I have the same problem with the NCIR-2 temp sensor not being available in the Unit selection window of UIFlow2. I decided to switch to the NCIR hat and forego the high temp alert capability of the NCIR-2 and low and behold, the hat was missing from the add hat section too.
    These are current products for sale in the M5 store. I think there would have been ample time to integrate them into the latest UIFlow. Worse yet, there is no way to import a missing component code into UIFlow if the lib was available on Github, etc.
    Problems like these are a big letdown from a company that impresses me in so many ways. I for one have started to check the units and hats I want to use and refuse to buy them if the code blocks are not there. I can edit in generic sensors from other sources but that kind of defeats the purpose of UIFlow in the first place!
    I feel like I am missing something too. Good luck...

PS: 229 views and everyone kept their mouth shut?