Unable to roll back from UIFlow2
ciconde last edited by
After doing Erase and flashing UIFlow1, no mater how many times I regenerate the API KEY I always get an error saying that the device has been bound.
I don't know how to unbound in order to use the device again.
felmue last edited by
- go to the UIFlow2 website
- click the device selector (bottom, left from the Run button)
- in the Select Device dialog, hover over the device you want to unbind
- click the edit button (top right within the bluish frame around the device)
- in the Device Info dialog, click the Unregister Device (bottom left).
Note: I did not test this myself.
ajb2k3 last edited by
@felmue This is how I de-bound devices.