• Display network images.
    • Play tones & network WAV audio.
    • Timing boot.
    • COM.X
    • COM.LTE HTPP(s) support.
    • Baisc&Fire
    • UNITCAM support.

Bug fix:

• Core2 touch coordinates offset bug fix.
    • LEGO+ Module.
    • Long label text break mode.

• After burning it to my Core device, start screen is white instead of black. I prefered black :). And my application has reversed colors. Blue title is now yellow, black background is kind of white, yellow is blue and green is pink.

• goplus2 , motor A does not rotate in -127 direction but motor B does . I physically changed the motors and both run fine on motor port B .

Seems like some issue with motor port A in goplus2. Not sure if its software or hardware . Should not be hardware as motor is able to control speed from 0 to 127 on motor port A, just does not work in opposite direction .

Seems issue reported on github for goplus
    https://github.com/m5stack/GoPlus/issues/1

Please help

• Hello @shally1986

works for me. Tried with an M5Stack (Gray) and M5Core2. Both motor ports A and B work in both directions just fine.

It could be a hardware issue. Each port uses a H-bridge which consists of four MOSFETs each. For one direction two of the MOSFET conduct and for the other direction the other two are in use. So if one MOSFET used for a give direction is broken, the other direction still works.

Thanks
    Felix

• @m5stack On this version AWS block don't work with Core(v1.7.6-en) and Core2(v1.7.6-core2). But it works with M5StickC(v1.7.6). Do I missing something?

• @felmue thank you for confirming . When I connect the goplus2 to core grey the green light keeps blinking when grey is off , but it seems okay with core2 . How does it work for you ? The light behaviour is same on both grey and core2 .

Do you recommend to use grey to stack goplus 2 ?

• Hello @shally1986

same here. I think the reason for the green light blinking is that when M5Stack (Gray) is turned off it doesn't fully turn of the 5 V. (I measure about 2 V when turned off.)

That said, I think GoPlus2 was designed for M5Stack (Gray, Fire, etc.) and not for M5Core2 since w/o electrical modification you'll loose external I2C on M5Core2.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue said in UIFlow 1.7.6:

Hello @shally1986

same here. I think the reason for the green light blinking is that when M5Stack (Gray) is turned off it doesn't fully turn of the 5 V. (I measure about 2 V when turned off.)

That said, I think GoPlus2 was designed for M5Stack (Gray, Fire, etc.) and not for M5Core2 since w/o electrical modification you'll loose external I2C on M5Core2.

Thanks
    Felix

Am I missing something here, the GoPlus2 was designed for the core2's (hence the 2 designation) the Goplus was designed for the core/gray/go/fire.

I haven't had time to check the Goplus2 as its connected to a robot and been busy with other projects.

• Hello @ajb2k3

I don't know for sure for which core the GoPlus2 was designed for, but I think it was meant for M5Stack (Gray, Fire, etc.).

All I can say (looking at the schematic) is that electrically it is not fully compatible with the M5Core2.

Also, all Arduino examples I can find are for M5Stack (Gray, Fire, etc.) and none for M5Core2.

And the GoPlus (first generation) is EOL.

BTW: I don't think the '2' is because it is meant for M5Core2. It's simply the successor of the first GoPlus module. Which, if I am correct, is an unlucky (and confusing) naming.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue I took it that it was for the core 2 as it has the different case shape and the longer Mbus header pins

• @doswiadczalnik now it fixed. you could remove the old firmware file then download again.

• 8Servos hat intermittent response with 1.7.6

• @m5stack when we gonna see UiFlow with zigbee Init and COM ?

• @ajb2k3 could you share your code here? it would helpful for us to debug it.

• @mati It is in our support plan and will be supported in future updates. so maybe after a few weeks, it will be supported.

• @m5stack thx, maybe some day uiflow will be able to support new HW at rls day ;)

• I cannot get a QRCODE for the Cloud with the UNITCAM examples.

• I use weight unit for port A and the GOPlus2 Base at the same time. it seem like it cant work together,When i trigger the server motor ,my weight unit dont work anymore,the label keep show 0 ,i think maybe is I2C issue ,any ideas?
    thx
    skyler

• ?????????

• @kmart93179 weight unit is not used the I2C protocol of course they not compatible.